Archive for 01月, 2012

"等到有一天" 你或許沒有機會/作者:孫越

01月 11th, 2012

"等到有一天" 你或許沒有機會/作者:孫越
"Wait" and you shall have no more opportunity/writer: Sun Yat
在今天,我們的房子越來越大,但是家庭越來越小。
Today, our house is getting bigger and bigger, but our family, smaller and smaller.
生活越來越方便,但是時間卻越來越少。
Life is easier, but time, less and less.
我們的學位越來越高,常識卻越來越少。
Our education level is higher and higher, but common sense, less and less.
知識越來越多,判斷力卻越來越差。
Knowledge is getting more and more, but judgement becomes worse and worse.

我們有更多的專家,但是也有更多的問題。

We have more professionals, but there are more and more problems.

醫藥越來越好,但健康越來越少。

Medicine has improved greatly, but health is becoming worse and worse.

我們花費太多,歡笑太少。
We expend a lot, but enjoy life very little.

車開得太快,火氣上來也更快。
We drive cars very fast, but temper bursts out faster.
睡得太晚,閱讀太少,電視看得太多,而且禱告太少。
Sleep very late, read very little, view too much TV and pray very little.
我們所擁有的資產倍增,但是價值卻遞減。
Our fortune is doubled, but value reduced.
我們說得太多,但是愛心太少,且謊話連篇。
We talk a lot, but  love very little and lies abound.
我們學習如何經營生活,但沒有建造生命。
We learn how to lead a life, but we careless creating life.
我們在生命中加增歲月,卻沒有在歲月中增長生命。
We extend our life span, but never increase life in our days.
我們有越來越高的建築,但也有越來越低的 EQ。
We have taller and taller buildings, but less and less EQ.
有更寬廣的高速公路,但有更狹窄的視野。
We have wider high speed motorways, but have narrower viewpoints.
我們花費得更多,但擁有的更少。
We spend a great deal, but own very little.
我們買得更多,但享受得更少。
We buy more, but enjoy less.
我們可以登陸月球回來。但是卻無法拜訪對街的鄰居。
We travel to the moon and back, but never stir to visit our neighbors.
我們可以征服外太空。但是卻無法掌控內心世界。
We conquer the outer space, but have no clue as to how to control our prejudice.
我們可以分佳节又重阳裂原子核,但是卻無法挪去心中的偏見。
We can dissect atoms, but are unable to remove our biased thinking.
我們更多書寫,卻更少學習。
We write more, but learn little.
更多計畫,卻更少成就。
More schemes, but little success.
我們學會忙碌,但學不會等候。
We learn how to busy ourselves, but never learn how to wait.
我們的收入更高了,但道德更低了。
Our income has risen, but morality, declined.
我們生產更多電腦,掌握更多資訊,
We produce more and more computers, control more information,
複製更多拷貝,但我們的溝通卻更貧乏。
Multiply more and more copies, but our communications with others very lacking.
我們的數量提高了,品質卻降低了
We produce more, but quality deteriorates.
這是快速食品充斥卻消化不良的時代。
This is the year when fast food is aplenty and digestion failing.
高大的身軀與低劣的性格並存的時代。
Huge physique with lowly temperament coexisting era.
更多休閒卻更少歡樂。
Lots of rest, but little enjoyment.
更多食物卻更少營養。
More food, less nutrition.
更多雙收入家庭,但更高的離婚率。
More family income, more divorce cases.
更多千萬豪宅,但 卻更多破碎的家庭。
Many more millionaires, but more broken families.
我建議,在今天這樣的世代,
I propose.  In such an era,
你不要保留任何事情到特殊的場合才做,
You do not keep what you want to do till a specific time to do,
因為你活著的每一天都是特殊場合。
Because the day you are alive and kicking is the specific occasion you should do.
勤加閱讀,追求知識,
Read more and obtain more knowledge.
坐在你家的前廊上欣賞自然美景,
Sit in your front veranda and enjoy the beauty of nature.
無需汲汲營營於生活需要。
Do not have to worry about life's essential needs.
多花時間與家人及好友在一起,
Spend more time with your friends and families,
享受喜歡的食物,
Enjoy your fond food.
到你喜愛的地方去遊覽。
Travel to places you like to visit.
生命不只是為了存活,
Life does not depend on maintaining one's existence.
而是一連串愉快事件組成的的鏈條。
It consists of many happy occasions chained together.
將你的水晶高腳杯拿出來,
Bring out your crystal champagne glass,
不要將妳最好的香水存起來,
Never keep your best perfume on the shelf.
任何時候你想要用的時候就用它吧。
Any time you want to use it, do so.
把「有一天」「將來的某一天」從你的字典中刪除。
Remove "one day" "some day in the future" from your dictionary.

現在就去寫那一封
Go now to write that letter

你曾經想過要等到「有一天」才來寫的信。
The letter you want to write one day.
讓我們現在就告訴我們的家人我們多愛他們。
Let us now tell our family that we love them very much.
不要將會帶給你歡笑及喜樂的任何事情拖延到未來。
Do not postpone telling them your happiness and love till one day.
每一天,每一小時,每一分鐘都是特別的,
Every day, every hour and every minute is all very special,
而且你不知道那是否是你的最後一刻。
Also, you do not know if it is your last minute of life.
如果你太忙以致於無法將這封信傳給你所愛的人,
If you are too busy and unable to forward this email to people you love,
你告訴自己說,「等到有一天」我再傳。
You tell yourself "Wait till one day" I shall forward.
那請你相信我  "等到有一天" 你或許沒有機會傳了。
In that case, please believe me "Wait till one day" you will never have any opportunity to do so.

这次,我是真的放手

01月 7th, 2012

1月2号去了趟北京,去看亮亮夫妇和莹莹夫妇。跟莹莹的丈夫小迟“认识”了三年了,第一次见。我认识他们,都是因为瑞的关系,她们当时一个是瑞的同学的女友,另一个是瑞所在航校的职员同时也是瑞同学的女友。我们三个“留守”女生在共同的困难面前,惺惺相惜。。。当时,我们的困难,是时差,是半个地球的距离下,如何维系爱情。

亮亮的爱情先阵亡的,她痛苦地不得了,我不知道怎么安慰,因为我当时在新加坡。可是,莹莹守在她身边,每天两个人互相鼓励互相安慰。上天没能让亮亮这个真诚善良的女生得到她当时认为最重要的人,却给了她一个温柔体贴的爱人。在亮亮失恋大概半年后,一个很好很好的男人走进她的生活,然后,亮亮嫁了。嫁的很成功,因为她特幸福。而且,2号那天,亮亮宣布,她怀孕了。。。太让人激动。

莹莹的感情就相对顺畅,小迟回国,然后俩人结婚。历经磨难终成眷属,非常幸福。。。

哦,我说爱情来着。亮亮跟飞行员男友分手之后,是我的爱情,完蛋了。我不想再赘述起因经过和结果。我也不想再说前天的聊天里我们说了的什么。我只是可以真切的告诉自己,我真的放手了。完了,一切结束了。我很放松,心里压着的所有,都放开了。。。

谢谢你给我一场好梦,现在终于曲终人散。原来一直是我一个人的天荒地老。
我用了整整一个三年给自己了一个交代,爱过你,